Birch Telecom - Birch Communications
I was employed with CloseCall America which is a telecommunications company that Birch Communications took over in December 2010. I decided to stay with their service during the take over, figured I'd give them a try despite other reviews saying how crappy they are.
I placed a full disconnection order with Birch to be completed on February 22nd. I woke up this morning(Feb 8th) to find I had no dialtone. I finally manage to get Birch on my cell phone (surprising since my cell service usually sucks inside my house) and they say the order was accidentally processed early. It's now 4:45 PM and I call them again asking about the status of getting my service reconnected. No updates available.
I should have known Birch would screw my order up after seeing other customer complaints online and not to mention the guy who took my order did not verify anything with me which means they have crappy customer service. My advice to any Birch customers, double check that their incompetent customer service reps put your order(s) in correctly by having them verify everything back to you. I can only smile at how many CloseCall America customers this *** company lost due to screw ups and long hold times. :)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Verizon contractor made damage to my yard when installing the FIOS service in the area. I called and spoke with Verizon customer service several times. Several time they stated someone..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes has uncovered a scam so big it goes on worldwide. In pay phones worldwide at airports, BBG Communications has rigged phones so that coin..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."