Birch Telecom - Birch communications are theives
I dont understand how a phone company can switch your phone services without your knowledge and start charging you.Once i got their bill i called my phone company and they said that what they had done was illegal and that i needed to call them to cancel their services and report them to the fcc.
I called Birch and explained to them what was going on and that i didn't want their services. I thought everything was worked out, that was until i got another bill from them for $1750.00 for a termination fee. If they call you, be rude and hang up the phone.
They will be hateful and charge you $2000.00 dollars for that phone conversation.
I'm pissed!d6ac917 review #180680
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."