Birch Telecom - Birch communications are theives
I dont understand how a phone company can switch your phone services without your knowledge and start charging you.Once i got their bill i called my phone company and they said that what they had done was illegal and that i needed to call them to cancel their services and report them to the fcc.
I called Birch and explained to them what was going on and that i didn't want their services. I thought everything was worked out, that was until i got another bill from them for $1750.00 for a termination fee. If they call you, be rude and hang up the phone.
They will be hateful and charge you $2000.00 dollars for that phone conversation.
I'm pissed!11772eca review #180680
You may also like
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "hey rudolf faix is the big scammer.... first of all they and there company wwpa call center dont have any work.... and now they with company scamming others any asking money for stopping..."
- "It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence ! The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box . I can see..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."