Birch Telecom - Birch communications are theives
I dont understand how a phone company can switch your phone services without your knowledge and start charging you.Once i got their bill i called my phone company and they said that what they had done was illegal and that i needed to call them to cancel their services and report them to the fcc.
I called Birch and explained to them what was going on and that i didn't want their services. I thought everything was worked out, that was until i got another bill from them for $1750.00 for a termination fee. If they call you, be rude and hang up the phone.
They will be hateful and charge you $2000.00 dollars for that phone conversation.
I'm pissed!review #180680
You may also like
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "I called to cancel my internet and phone service in October, 2013 due to a relocation. I made the effective termination date of November 1, 2013 as this was..."
- "I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so. The tech came out, was..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "The role of UK wholesale Business is to supply goods/Products to business customers for whom dealing directly with individual product suppliers is not feasible or practical. By buying products in..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."