Birch Telecom - Birch communications are theives
I dont understand how a phone company can switch your phone services without your knowledge and start charging you.Once i got their bill i called my phone company and they said that what they had done was illegal and that i needed to call them to cancel their services and report them to the fcc.
I called Birch and explained to them what was going on and that i didn't want their services. I thought everything was worked out, that was until i got another bill from them for $1750.00 for a termination fee. If they call you, be rude and hang up the phone.
They will be hateful and charge you $2000.00 dollars for that phone conversation.
I'm pissed!review #180680
You may also like
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "I switched my phone to Charter after my old landline company failing to fix my phone line after 4 (yes, 4) attempts to do so. The tech came out, was..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "After 5 years of good service from Craftsman 17 Gallon air compressor (Model 919167260, Serial # 2716248281) it ran continuously and never reached the pressure to shut off. Upon..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "sorry that i can t send more than one picture to see what my mom ordered and what she s received,,, the bedding set of the little boy and the sheep..."
- "Ordered one pallet of sod, after several delays they delivered the sod under the cover of darkness(11pm) did extensive damage to property upon delivery. No note, No "I'm Sorry". Company-Jennifer..."
- "I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the..."